Saturday, July 12, 2008

In the Beginning...

Some would say it's about time I started a blog. I was talking to my hairdresser today, said I was going to & here I am. It'll definitely be easier to keep up with family & friends or them to keep up with us as we are oh so busy. Colin runs us ragged all the time with his sports & school activities (even in summer). Tom has the radio station (WUMD) for the second week in a row - it's been a mighty long time since he's done that (sorry for the grammar Katie Gibbs!). Tomorrow we get to see my cousin Sean whom I haven't seen in nearly 9 years; My cousin Jess & her husband Dan are hosting a BBQ where we'll also celebrate (shh it's a surprise) my Aunt Sally's retirement from her job at Bridgewater State College. Hope to post pics then.

2 comments:

J&J McLaughlin said...

Deb - Thanks for sending your new blog to us. I tried to send a comment a few minutes ago, but it seems not to have gone through. It's always good to keep up with the doings of friends, especially those we haven't seen for a long time. Hope all is well with you and yours. -J&J-

katescape said...

Hi Meggisons..3rd time is a charm in trying to write on your blog...here's to keeping simple......it was great to have you down last weekend and I send the very best:)..kate